Fund platform AMX eyeballs credit funds
Willis Towers Watson’s hedge fund platform has grown to $1.5 billion – and there is space for credit managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO trading lab: bank sells $834 million triple As in quarterly reallocation as hedge fund trades CLO equity 1 day ago
- Real estate relief boosts high yield but retail rout gathers pace 1 day ago
- Ashurst boosts structured finance and derivatives practice as it brings in partner 1 day ago
- Barrow Hanley makes first move in CLOs 1 day ago
- Anchorage MD set to join fund manager to build out CLO investment platform 1 day ago
- Still plenty more fish in the triple C 15 days ago
- "If ESG funds only talk the talk, it is because investors, legislators and regulators don’t walk the walk" 15 days ago
- Fidelity to add ESG portfolio test in Article 8-aligned CLO 16 days ago
- Blacklisting of Cayman Islands will force Euro CLOs to move 16 days ago
- Fund performance: CLOs lead but variety is the spice of life 16 days ago