Creditflux parent rebrands as Acuris
Creditflux’s parent company gained a new name last month, with Mergermarket Group relaunching as Acuris
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Cerberus ends 10-month CLO absence with tight triple-As 13 hours ago
- European high yield converges on US as credit pushes wider 16 hours ago
- Seaport hires veteran for European loan trading push 16 hours ago
- LP round up: $5 billion flows to credit as private market allocations increase 18 hours ago
- Spreads gap wider as slowdown fears sink in 1 day ago
- The length of a CLO’s reinvestment period has no substantive effect on its resilience to defaults 22 days ago
- It’s been a while — how’s tricks? 22 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 22 days ago
- Covid-19 pandemic draws CLO repricing from out of shadows 22 days ago
- Ticked off: European loan docs turn aggressive 22 days ago