Creditflux parent rebrands as Acuris
Creditflux’s parent company gained a new name last month, with Mergermarket Group relaunching as Acuris
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Single names hit hard as financial markets play catch-up on rate moves 3 hours ago
- Debutant Jefferies takes Euro CLOs to €2 billion in under two weeks with Hayfin reset 5 hours ago
- Angelo Gordon joins ranks of bond-flex CLO issuers 16 hours ago
- Differences surface between two US CLO refis, despite similar tenors 16 hours ago
- BlackRock drags CLO spreads tighter with latest reset 17 hours ago
- I'm a nosy neighbour... get CSO deals public and embrace the age of information 21 days ago
- The tide has turned… the solution for investors is to move into floating rate loans 21 days ago
- At least 2020 wasn’t dreadful for CLOs 21 days ago
- Credit trends wider as it makes bad first compression in 2021 22 days ago
- Early 2021 moves open up CLO and credit curve dislocations 22 days ago