PGIM takes top spot as credit market celebrates
PGIM was the big winner at the Creditflux Manager Awards dinner on 3 May after scooping up the coveted manager of the year award
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: volumes jump as investors get their triple A fix 8 hours ago
- Reality bites after credit traders abandon Brexit hedges 11 hours ago
- Benefit Street prices $507.85 million US CLO 12 hours ago
- Voya prices short reset of its oldest active CLO from 2012 12 hours ago
- Wellfleet joins exclusive list of CLO managers to refinance 2017-era CLOs 13 hours ago
- Brigade moves quickly to line-up Libor replacement 11 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 11 days ago
- CLOs finally get green cards as ESG makes its way to US market 11 days ago
- Repo market bumps heads with credit to suffer SOFR doubts 11 days ago
- CarVal’s independence backed by five-year Cargill loan 11 days ago