MidOcean prepares to dive into CLO tranche investing
There is increasing overlap between CLO managers and investors as New York-based MidOcean Credit Partners eyes structured credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Reset 2020 vintage CLO gets a refi as well 1 hour ago
- RR ABS returns with new Vista deal 1 hour ago
- Nuveen refinances triple As for 2020 vintage US BSL deal 4 hours ago
- CLO tech provider makes two senior hires 1 day ago
- Boutique manager chimes in with second European CLO 1 day ago
- Record January breeds optimism among US CLOs 10 days ago
- Recruiters predict renewed private credit hiring spree 10 days ago
- CLO portfolios may need check-up as healthcare sector continues to deteriorate 10 days ago
- European Union rolls out ELTIF 2.0 structure 10 days ago
- News in brief 10 days ago