Points up front: something something capital
Hats off to Owl Rock Capital Partners for coming up with one of the best names for a new credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Dyal buys 20% stake in direct lender Owl Rock 3 days ago
- Owl Rock gives two hoots after issuing second low-levered CLO 4 days ago
- California pension approves $10 million for Owl Rock first lien loan fund 1 month ago
- Market rallies as key CLO investor retreats 3 months ago
- New generation of US CLO managers battle to join industry top ranks 3 months ago
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 8 days ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 8 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 8 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 8 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 8 days ago