Credit managers go shopping for marketers in fundraising spree
Buy-side firms are recruiting marketing executives for credit fundraising at a record pace
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Hildene hires business development head from One William Street 5 hours ago
- Credit optimism returns on Evergrande and Fed but big questions loom large 7 hours ago
- Variety of US CLO-eligible loans makes ramping up a joy [CLO Symposium video] 7 hours ago
- Latham & Watkins hires partner in structured finance team 1 day ago
- Natixis poaches structured credit sales official from NatWest in London 1 day ago
- Patience pays off as control CLO equity investor expands into US 20 days ago
- Heavy supply plus junior staff shortages create CLO logjam 20 days ago
- CLOs face uncertainty as Libor rate deadline looms 20 days ago
- August breaks historic trend with busiest month for CLOs 20 days ago
- “For Creditflux this will be an extra special occasion - the publication is marking its 20th year in business” 20 days ago