Amazon looks set to deliver in structured credit after hire
Amazon has been quietly building a business lending to its customers and now looks set to open this asset book up to investors by securitising some of these loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fund performance: Mercury rises as does credit fund performance 23 days ago
- US pension fund eyes corporate lending fund 2 months ago
- EIB awards €100 million to support German and Dutch SME lending 4 months ago
- Stone Point acquires majority interest in real estate credit manager Sabal 1 year ago
- Victory Park partnership fund to focus on fintech in emerging markets 1 year ago
- US CLOs thrive as managers embrace secondary loan market 23 days ago
- New EC fund rules could lead to ‘pre-pre-marketing’ 23 days ago
- Investors seek oasis as new issues dry up 23 days ago
- Direct lenders brace themselves for distressed opportunities 23 days ago
- Flat curves and decompression make waves below the surface 23 days ago