CVC and Oak Hill avoid big haircut on Samson loans
CVC Credit Partners and Oak Hill Advisors have managed to avoid big losses related to an energy credit that last month defaulted on second lien loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CVC adds Alcentra official to investor relations team in London 9 days ago
- 65bp emerges as euro refi benchmark as CVC refinances 2015 CLO 10 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: repricings take centre stage in bumper month as CVC leaps into first 16 days ago
- CVC prepares to refinance 2015 European CLO 16 days ago
- Credit funds at a glance 17 days ago
- European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans 17 days ago
- Brigade moves quickly to line-up Libor replacement 17 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 17 days ago
- CLOs finally get green cards as ESG makes its way to US market 17 days ago
- Repo market bumps heads with credit to suffer SOFR doubts 17 days ago