Investcorp hires Alcentra official as private credit co-head steps down
It follows as Investcorp’s current private credit co-head Chris Jansen will “take on an advisory role and retire later this year after ensuring a smooth transition”
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Defiant CSAM prices benchmark-setting US CLO after Nomura's rapid deal execution 2 hours ago
- Antares adds to new syndicated loans unit with portfolio manager hire from Apex 22 hours ago
- Nuveen goes short with latest new CLO via Wells Fargo 23 hours ago
- CLO industry consortium to tackle Miami Triathlon in aid of cancer charity 23 hours ago
- Credit Suisse CLO trader/strategist joins Barclays 1 day ago
- Marathon appoints senior official to lead direct lending business 1 day ago
- Federated Hermes unveils sustainable global IG credit fund 1 day ago
- L Catterton plots credit platform growth with Hunter Point minority stake 2 days ago
- Nomura's private capital unit launches credit interval fund 2 days ago
- Ironshield prepares for distressed opportunities with closed-end fund launch 5 days ago