Sun Life buys 51% stake in US retail distribution specialist
The firm will have exclusive rights to market and promote SLC's alternative products to the US retail market. SLC Management includes Crescent Capital Group, BentallGreenOak and InfraRed Capital Partners
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO market needs a deeper investor base, conference hears 1 day ago
- Defiant CSAM prices benchmark-setting US CLO after Nomura's rapid deal execution 1 day ago
- Antares adds to new syndicated loans unit with portfolio manager hire from Apex 2 days ago
- Nuveen goes short with latest new CLO via Wells Fargo 2 days ago
- CLO industry consortium to tackle Miami Triathlon in aid of cancer charity 2 days ago
- Marathon appoints senior official to lead direct lending business 3 days ago
- Federated Hermes unveils sustainable global IG credit fund 3 days ago
- L Catterton plots credit platform growth with Hunter Point minority stake 3 days ago
- Nomura's private capital unit launches credit interval fund 3 days ago
- Ironshield prepares for distressed opportunities with closed-end fund launch 6 days ago