Roll pushes indices wider but fair value trumps technical positioning
Several CDS indices rolled into new series on Monday, with all of them adding spread over the outgoing versions due to added duration as well as composition changes
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: Five out, five in as market digests new issuance wave 1 day ago
- Control position in strong 2018 Axa CLO on sale today 1 day ago
- Octagon joins ranks of post-covid CLO resetters 2 days ago
- Two managers rework 2019 CLOs 2 days ago
- Sticky European CLO triple As refuse to budge but mezz comes in as Redding Ridge resets 2 days ago
- Deerpath closes $1.1 billion US lower mid-market direct lending fund 2 days ago
- Schroders and Oaktree launch global credit ucits fund 2 days ago
- Adams Street taps former Churchill official as private credit partner 3 days ago
- Credit underperformance resumes as equity turns corner 3 days ago
- BC joins forces with ex-Investec official for private equity financing strategy 3 days ago