Manulife appoints co-heads of junior private credit from Hancock affiliate
Manulife Investment Management has named co-heads of junior credit for private markets
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CarVal comes clean with ESG CLO platform launch 22 hours ago
- Mizuho keeps big European CLO plans on track with senior hire after key CLO figure leaves 23 hours ago
- Blackstone establishes 112bp as spread to beat with tight CLO triple As 1 day ago
- CIFC joins post-covid CLO resetters 1 day ago
- Benefit Street 2019 CLO cuts nearly 30bp from cost of debt 1 day ago
- King Street raises $1.2 billion for first global credit drawdown fund 1 day ago
- UK pension allocates £2.1 billion to CQS, Neuberger and Oaktree 1 day ago
- Former Barings co-head of North American private finance lands at US direct lender 3 days ago
- It's all relative: IG index drifts wide of 50bp as European CLO triple Bs outperform 4 days ago
- HIG closes $1.65 billion US direct lending fund focused on non-sponsored deals 4 days ago