Asian direct lender spins off from PE house Olympus with Canadian backing
Olympus Capital Asia’s private credit team has become the latest firm to spin out of its parent company and has rebranded to Orion Credit Capital Asia
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fund performance: CLO funds pick up where they left off 1 day ago
- Ucits at a glance: CIFC nears positive 12-month returns 1 day ago
- Past returns: Highland sells European CLOs at second attempt 1 day ago
- A transformational framework means fund managers have to drive real-world change 1 day ago
- People underestimate the impact they can have with ESG 1 day ago
- Broad sell off resumes as government yields head north 1 day ago
- HIG bolsters direct lending team with ex-Bridgepoint official in London 2 days ago
- Mid-market CLO manager sells minority stake to Aberdeen Standard division 2 days ago
- MUFG hires leveraged syndicate and high yield trading heads in New York 2 days ago
- Hamilton Lane collects nearly $900 million for private credit fund 2 days ago