Credit Rendezvous: heading for homes
Fund managers in structured credit, real assets and distressed are bullish on the prospects for residential housing in 2021. Elsewhere, niche royalty-based strategies are in favour and although a CLO repricing wave is expected, it may not be easy to execute resets. For more, read our 13-page quarterly report on credit.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO rollover rate slumps amid refi/reset surge 3 hours ago
- Former MKP CLO tranche investor lands at big US credit manager 6 hours ago
- Euro CLO mezz spreads leak wider but seniors hold firm as ICG resets 7 hours ago
- AIG offers single B notes in largest CLO to date 17 hours ago
- Blackstone scores one of tightest ever 2.0 US CLO funding costs 18 hours ago
- Broad sell off resumes as government yields head north 1 day ago
- HIG bolsters direct lending team with ex-Bridgepoint official in London 2 days ago
- Mid-market CLO manager sells minority stake to Aberdeen Standard division 2 days ago
- MUFG hires leveraged syndicate and high yield trading heads in New York 2 days ago
- Hamilton Lane collects nearly $900 million for private credit fund 3 days ago