Credit Rendezvous: heading for homes
Fund managers in structured credit, real assets and distressed are bullish on the prospects for residential housing in 2021. Elsewhere, niche royalty-based strategies are in favour and although a CLO repricing wave is expected, it may not be easy to execute resets. For more, read our 13-page quarterly report on credit.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Morgan Stanley promotes official to sole head of CLOs as colleague takes on new cap intro role 6 hours ago
- FS issues loan triple As in first 2021 CLO 11 hours ago
- Birch Grove takes second whack at new CLO market 11 hours ago
- Ares prints CLO backed only by loans 11 hours ago
- Octagon slashes 55bp from CLO funding costs by resetting 2020 deal 12 hours ago
- SVP doubles assets from 2020 as it launches $5 billion distressed fund 12 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley IM rakes in $1.6 billion for junior debt fund 1 day ago
- US plays catch up with Europe as spreads reconverge 1 day ago
- Middle east firm hires high profile loan official to build on control CLO equity business 1 day ago
- Silver Point raises $2 billion for direct lending 1 day ago