LP round-up: investors gift private debt and leveraged loan RFPs over holiday season
2020 ended on a strong note with four institutional investors increasing asset allocation to private debt or initiating private debt and leveraged loan searches. ArrowMark, Banner Ridge, BBAM, HIG Whitehorse, Monroe and Rialto were also awarded mandates
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Defiant CSAM prices benchmark-setting US CLO after Nomura's rapid deal execution 5 hours ago
- Antares adds to new syndicated loans unit with portfolio manager hire from Apex 1 day ago
- Nuveen goes short with latest new CLO via Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- CLO industry consortium to tackle Miami Triathlon in aid of cancer charity 1 day ago
- Credit Suisse CLO trader/strategist joins Barclays 1 day ago
- Marathon appoints senior official to lead direct lending business 2 days ago
- Federated Hermes unveils sustainable global IG credit fund 2 days ago
- L Catterton plots credit platform growth with Hunter Point minority stake 2 days ago
- Nomura's private capital unit launches credit interval fund 2 days ago
- Ironshield prepares for distressed opportunities with closed-end fund launch 5 days ago