LP round up: Arcmont, Ares and Sixth Street win European direct lending mandates
Investors have allocated around $2 billion to credit funds in recent weeks, according to board documentation seen by Creditflux. Among those to recieve allocations include ADM, Arcmont, Ares, Audax, Bain, Centerbridge, Clearlake, Goldman Sachs merchant banking, Invesco, Monarch, Oaktree, Raven, Sixth Street and Sound Mark
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Defiant CSAM prices benchmark-setting US CLO after Nomura's rapid deal execution 2 hours ago
- Antares adds to new syndicated loans unit with portfolio manager hire from Apex 21 hours ago
- Nuveen goes short with latest new CLO via Wells Fargo 23 hours ago
- CLO industry consortium to tackle Miami Triathlon in aid of cancer charity 23 hours ago
- Credit Suisse CLO trader/strategist joins Barclays 1 day ago
- Marathon appoints senior official to lead direct lending business 1 day ago
- Federated Hermes unveils sustainable global IG credit fund 1 day ago
- L Catterton plots credit platform growth with Hunter Point minority stake 2 days ago
- Nomura's private capital unit launches credit interval fund 2 days ago
- Ironshield prepares for distressed opportunities with closed-end fund launch 5 days ago