Palm Lane launches credit relative value fund with $200 million after PM hires
Palm Lane Capital has raised about $200 million for a global credit relative value hedge fund, which went live on 1 September
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- DLA Piper hires CLO lawyer from Paul Hastings as partner 1 day ago
- CLO market needs a deeper investor base, conference hears 1 day ago
- Defiant CSAM prices benchmark-setting US CLO after Nomura's rapid deal execution 1 day ago
- Antares adds to new syndicated loans unit with portfolio manager hire from Apex 2 days ago
- Nuveen goes short with latest new CLO via Wells Fargo 2 days ago
- Marathon appoints senior official to lead direct lending business 3 days ago
- Federated Hermes unveils sustainable global IG credit fund 3 days ago
- L Catterton plots credit platform growth with Hunter Point minority stake 3 days ago
- Nomura's private capital unit launches credit interval fund 3 days ago
- Ironshield prepares for distressed opportunities with closed-end fund launch 6 days ago