LP round up: Connecticut eyes Fortress for private credit partnership
Investors placed $3.3 billion across 26 credit mandates over the past fortnight, according to documents seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Golub goes big with first CLO eligilble for talf funding 23 hours ago
- HalseyPoint opts for rare four-year reinvestment structure in CLO 23 hours ago
- Ares prices third new US CLO since April 23 hours ago
- Gulf Stream employs 'additional issuance' option to complete novel CLO upsize 1 day ago
- OC health check: CLOs wake up when September ends 1 day ago
- Garfunkelux gaps in as refi points to CDS orphaning 1 day ago
- Alcentra hires Mulshine as head of US distribution 1 day ago
- Loomis Sayles promotes deputy CIO to top job 2 days ago
- Selecta CDS settles with final price above bonds 2 days ago
- Selecta auction on course for mid-range CDS recovery 2 days ago