Changes in scope for CDS indices and tranches ahead of roll
Structural changes look to be afoot globally for CDS indices and tranches ahead of the September roll, with IHS Markit weighing amendments to products in all three traded regions
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLOs at a glance (March 2021) 2 hours ago
- Fund performance: CLO funds pick up where they left off 2 hours ago
- Nomura to grow new issue CLOs after warehouse boost 2 hours ago
- Points up front: Revlon repayment was Bad Day at the office 2 hours ago
- Answering the “what if?” question 2 hours ago
- Mid-market CLO manager sells minority stake to Aberdeen Standard division 1 day ago
- MUFG hires leveraged syndicate and high yield trading heads in New York 1 day ago
- Hamilton Lane collects nearly $900 million for private credit fund 1 day ago
- It's all relative: CLOs march tighter as macro traders open positive CDS skews 1 day ago
- Credit fundraising: ESG centre stage as capital pours into new strategies 1 day ago