ICG hires two for its European real estate debt platform
Intermediate Capital Group has hired two managing directors to its European real estate debt platform, according to an announcement today
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- DLA Piper hires CLO lawyer from Paul Hastings as partner 1 day ago
- Antares adds to new syndicated loans unit with portfolio manager hire from Apex 2 days ago
- CLO industry consortium to tackle Miami Triathlon in aid of cancer charity 2 days ago
- Credit Suisse CLO trader/strategist joins Barclays 2 days ago
- Deutsche Bank European CLO head leaves as bank lines up high profile replacement 2 days ago
- Marathon appoints senior official to lead direct lending business 3 days ago
- Federated Hermes unveils sustainable global IG credit fund 3 days ago
- L Catterton plots credit platform growth with Hunter Point minority stake 3 days ago
- Nomura's private capital unit launches credit interval fund 3 days ago
- Ironshield prepares for distressed opportunities with closed-end fund launch 6 days ago