Assurant outsources investment management
Assurant has outsourced the management of its core investment portfolio to Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Voya Investment Management
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO equity investors join forces to take on lowly loan CSAs less than 1 hour ago
- CLO resets poised to return despite wide liability spreads less than 1 hour ago
- Managers look to sell double B-rated CLOs at par again less than 1 hour ago
- "Some CLO managers are asleep at the wheel and surrendering economics without any objection" less than 1 hour ago
- "Conditions making deal financing challenging for issuers can harm beneficial terms for investors" less than 1 hour ago
- All Seas closes inaugural mid-market fund at $400 million 22 hours ago
- Horizon Kinetics plots fund conversion into CLO ETF 23 hours ago
- BC Credit targets $1.25 billion for third opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- MUFG appoints co-heads Emea capital markets 1 day ago
- US private credit default rate rose to 2.06% in Q4, Proskauer reveals 3 days ago