Credit Rendezvous: the outlook in 2020 across a dozen segments of the credit market
Welcome to the Credit Rendezvous, the first instalment of a regular feature published by Creditflux that tracks credit market dynamics in a dozen segments from investment grade, liquid loans, CLOs and CSOs all the way through to distressed debt. We view this as the meeting point for credit specialists across strategies to share their perspectives
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO rollover rate slumps amid refi/reset surge 1 day ago
- Former MKP CLO tranche investor lands at big US credit manager 1 day ago
- Euro CLO mezz spreads leak wider but seniors hold firm as ICG resets 1 day ago
- AIG offers single B notes in largest CLO to date 1 day ago
- Blackstone scores one of tightest ever 2.0 US CLO funding costs 1 day ago
- Broad sell off resumes as government yields head north 2 days ago
- HIG bolsters direct lending team with ex-Bridgepoint official in London 3 days ago
- Mid-market CLO manager sells minority stake to Aberdeen Standard division 3 days ago
- MUFG hires leveraged syndicate and high yield trading heads in New York 3 days ago
- Hamilton Lane collects nearly $900 million for private credit fund 4 days ago