EQ plans private credit fund launch with eye on deploying up to €100 million
EQ Asset Management has indicated that it will launch its third private credit fund later this year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Black Diamond multi-currency CLO looks to buy back senior debt at 98.75% less than 1 hour ago
- US and Europe diverge on credit spreads and more 5 hours ago
- Basis and capital structure strategies zing for Xaia as market anomalies multiply 5 hours ago
- Fund performance: CLO tranches move up 5 hours ago
- Credit funds at a glance (June 2020) 5 hours ago
- LP round-up: talf and dislocation funds win as pensions allocate $350 million to credit 2 days ago
- Onex looks to raise up to $400 million for US loan fund 2 days ago
- Distressed debt managers eye CLOs' low single B loans 3 days ago
- HPS hires from sports and entertainment financier in Los Angeles 3 days ago
- KKR raises $4 billion for coronavirus dislocation credit strategy 3 days ago