Western to launch European loan business after hiring portfolio manager
Western Asset Management is launching a European corporate loan business after hiring an experienced credit portfolio manager with a background rooted in the CLO industry
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC European CLO head leaves on eve of deal pricing 14 hours ago
- Par-Four goes whistling straight for the CLO market as it resets 2018 deal 19 hours ago
- Fitch cuts US leveraged loan default rate projection 19 hours ago
- CIFC's Vaccaro highlights importance of company culture [video] 20 hours ago
- New issues take a backseat as US CLO market absorbs three resets and a refi 1 day ago
- HarbourVest sails to $892 million final close for first dedicated US direct lending fund 21 hours ago
- Investcorp strikes partnership with distressed mid-market specialist 21 hours ago
- Credit rally extends as Fed hurdle passes and Evergrande views evolve 1 day ago
- GIB brings in ESG expert for fixed income expansion 1 day ago
- Barclays fills gap by hiring global macro credit trading head in New York 1 day ago