NNIP's private debt head moves to private equity job
The team leader for direct lending, loan portfolio financing and non-performing loan securitisations at NN Investment Partners has moved to a senior private equity job at AnaCap Financial Partners
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Black Diamond multi-currency CLO looks to buy back senior debt at 98.75% 1 hour ago
- Basis and capital structure strategies zing for Xaia as market anomalies multiply 5 hours ago
- Cure contributions come into play in CLOs amid pandemic 5 hours ago
- Fund performance: CLO tranches move up 5 hours ago
- Forced selling triggered by downgrades has created crossover opportunities 5 hours ago
- LP round-up: talf and dislocation funds win as pensions allocate $350 million to credit 2 days ago
- Onex looks to raise up to $400 million for US loan fund 2 days ago
- Distressed debt managers eye CLOs' low single B loans 3 days ago
- HPS hires from sports and entertainment financier in Los Angeles 3 days ago
- KKR raises $4 billion for coronavirus dislocation credit strategy 3 days ago