Wells Fargo AM makes senior marketing hire
Wells Fargo Asset Management has appointed Kelly Vives as head of marketing, according to an internal memo seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 1 hour ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 1 hour ago
- Investors take comfort from an active secondary market, but liquidity can be a mixed blessing 1 hour ago
- It takes just a few CLO collateral managers selling into the distressed community to start cracks forming 1 hour ago
- If you’re not finding black talent, you’re not trying hard enough 1 hour ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 2 hours ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 1 day ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 1 day ago
- ELF Capital completes spin out of ESO’s German direct lending platform 1 day ago
- DC agrees to rule on Wirecard, putting Europe's first 2020 CDS auction in sight 2 days ago