University foundation searches for 'alternative' asset manager
Vancouver Island University Foundation (VIUF) has launched a request for proposal (RFP), seeking an alternative manager for a CAD3.5 million portfolio
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 14 hours ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 1 day ago
- High yield borrowers face pressure over social data 1 day ago
- Curves and skews come back into play as CDS volumes swell 1 day ago
- Index tranche volumes go into overdrive as CSOs stall 1 day ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 1 day ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 2 days ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 2 days ago
- ELF Capital completes spin out of ESO’s German direct lending platform 2 days ago
- DC agrees to rule on Wirecard, putting Europe's first 2020 CDS auction in sight 3 days ago