Credit traders' kickstand: Europe ascendant as high yield pipeline returns
The high yield bond primary market grinds back into gear this week just as European credit reaches an extreme point of outperformance over the US, and comes on the back of Europe’s busiest week of investment grade issuance in 18 months
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Black Diamond multi-currency CLO looks to buy back senior debt at 98.75% less than 1 hour ago
- Past returns: Indirect lending 5 hours ago
- They said it: There will be a re-tiering of managers after this 5 hours ago
- Some managers calculated their CLOs were passing OC tests, only to find them failing the next day 5 hours ago
- I take strength from the composure investors have shown when told their payments are being deferred 5 hours ago
- LP round-up: talf and dislocation funds win as pensions allocate $350 million to credit 2 days ago
- Onex looks to raise up to $400 million for US loan fund 2 days ago
- Distressed debt managers eye CLOs' low single B loans 3 days ago
- HPS hires from sports and entertainment financier in Los Angeles 3 days ago
- KKR raises $4 billion for coronavirus dislocation credit strategy 3 days ago