Asia CDS index overhaul posits 50% constituent change
IHS Markit has said it will push ahead with plans to overhaul iTraxx Asia ex-Japan CDS index rules from the next roll in September, with up to half the constituents expected to change over time as it seeks closer alignment with the cash bond market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares buys majority stake in Asian credit manager SSG 1 day ago
- Change at top for Citi correlation trading as head assumes chief risk officer job 1 day ago
- Portfolio managers wary of US default rates, IACPM survey reveals 1 day ago
- ResponsAbility collects $151 million for impact private debt securitsiation fund 1 day ago
- Pimco launches listed multi-sector global credit fund 1 day ago
- TPG makes European direct lending hire from Investec 18 hours ago
- Texas pension backs ICG credit fund 18 hours ago
- Ardian raises €3 billion direct lending fund as it makes space for stretch-seniors 18 hours ago
- Pantheon joins forces with Kermony in France 18 hours ago
- Bayside hires distressed specialist to work across London and Hamburg 18 hours ago