PennantPark raises $750 million for direct lending and opportunistic credit
PennantPark Investment Advisers has raised $750 million across four vehicles, according to an announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO equity investors join forces to take on lowly loan CSAs 2 hours ago
- CLO resets poised to return despite wide liability spreads 2 hours ago
- Managers look to sell double B-rated CLOs at par again 2 hours ago
- New York lifts limit on pension alternatives to 35% 2 hours ago
- Fund performance: Credit funds end difficult 2022 on a positive note 2 hours ago
- All Seas closes inaugural mid-market fund at $400 million 23 hours ago
- Horizon Kinetics plots fund conversion into CLO ETF 1 day ago
- BC Credit targets $1.25 billion for third opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- MUFG appoints co-heads Emea capital markets 1 day ago
- US private credit default rate rose to 2.06% in Q4, Proskauer reveals 3 days ago