Axa IM finds replacement for top fixed income role
Axa Investment Managers has appointed Christophe Herpet as global head of Axa fixed income and its buy and maintain division
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Anchorage explores possibility of first five-year CLO structure post-coronavirus 17 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 19 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: light at the end of the tunnel as primary revives 19 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: fresh faces emerge with new deals 19 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: breakthrough as Owl Rock ends deal drought 19 hours ago
- Argentina auction deliverables list points to lower recovery than CDS 23 hours ago
- Direct lenders weigh options as next round of funding nears: Creditflux webinar 1 day ago
- Intelsat CDS set for deemed auction today at 100% recovery 1 day ago
- Argentina rallies sharply as DC sets credit event auction date 1 day ago
- Pretium hires managing director for bankruptcy and distressed from Lehman Brothers Holdings 2 days ago