Ashurst hires counsel with structured products experience
Ashurst has appointed a counsel in its global markets practice in Paris
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- 2018 reissue gets a refi as CLOs continue to take advantage of tight primary spreads 1 day ago
- Trinitas features two fixed rate tranches in latest US BSL CLO 1 day ago
- Chenavari returns to European CLO market after two-year absence 1 day ago
- BlackRock CLO PM lands at Carlyle 1 day ago
- Octagon adds new life to 2017 vintage US CLO 1 day ago
- Brevet Capital names new chief commercial officer 1 day ago
- Maryland pension system allocates USD 30m to private credit 1 day ago
- Tikehau teams up with Singapore-based UOB-Kay Hian for Asian private credit fund 2 days ago
- New Mexico sovereign wealth fund approves another USD 350m for private credit 2 days ago
- Goldman Sachs and Mubadala strike USD 1bn private credit partnership 3 days ago