Nomura hires EMEA flow credit trading head following departures
Nomura has hired John Gousias to head its flow credit trading business in Europe, the middle east and Africa
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Barings splits triple As for latest new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - November 2019 YTD 2 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: GSO turbos charges its lead over CVC 2 days ago
- Euro loan trading: CLOs hang up on top speed-dial contact 2 days ago
- Onex resets debut euro CLO with triple As printing at 100bp 3 days ago
- US university backs private credit fund 1 day ago
- Californian pension commits $15 million to Angelo Gordon credit fund 1 day ago
- US pension allocates $150 million to private credit 2 days ago
- BNP Paribas AM set to launch Nest-like private credit offer to UK pensions 3 days ago
- Astor and Armory team up for US mid-market credit interval fund 3 days ago