GSO CLO fund looks to wind up with offer to roll into manager's originator strategy
The board responsible for Carador Income Fund, managed by GSO Capital Partners, has given shareholders an opportunity to wind the fund up, alongside a rollover opportunity for shareholders into GSO's CLO originator fund, Blackstone/GSO Loan Financing
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Kroll pays $2 million settlement over control failures in rating CLOs and CMBS 1 day ago
- All tranches fail to clear in Seix Advisors AMR refi auction 1 day ago
- CLO reset market set to reopen after eight months as ArrowMark plans deal 1 day ago
- ICG issues first new US CLO in over 12 months 1 day ago
- Axa IM completes rare CLO tranche repricing 1 day ago
- Europe/US high yield gap re-opens with roll, but raises fair value questions 2 days ago
- Direct lender Frontwell adds three hires to new team 2 days ago
- Aegon targets ABS for new fund 3 days ago
- Sixth Street registers structured credit SMA 5 days ago
- European high yield converges on US as credit pushes wider 5 days ago