Kartesia hires Jefferies' former head of CLO trading in London
Kartesia, best known for investing in middle market companies in Europe, has brought in the former head of European CLO and CDO trading at Jefferies, Sharif Anbar-Colas
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fidelity issues loan-format triple As in new US CLO via Bank of America 13 hours ago
- AGL focuses on ESG-compliance with $603.7 million CLO via BofA 14 hours ago
- Post-covid CLO reset market heats up as Jocassee, PGIM and Oaktree price 14 hours ago
- LCM and Vibrant print $772.5 million worth of CLO refis 14 hours ago
- Global CLO trading lab: Octagon CLO comes out top in CLO double B spike 23 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley IM hires MD to private credit and equity team 3 days ago
- Deerpath closes $1.1 billion US lower mid-market direct lending fund 5 days ago
- Schroders and Oaktree launch global credit ucits fund 5 days ago
- Adams Street taps former Churchill official as private credit partner 5 days ago
- Credit underperformance resumes as equity turns corner 6 days ago