EM manager takes assets across two funds to $1.4 billion after big inflows
Two funds managed by a New York-headquartered firm have reached a combined $1.4 billion after big inflows
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Brightwood becomes 132nd active CLO manager of 2019 1 hour ago
- AGL follows up October CLO debut with new low-levered deal 2 hours ago
- Sound Point splits single A tranche in new US CLO 2 hours ago
- Texas pension appoints CIO 3 hours ago
- Head of CLO structuring leaves Sound Point 4 hours ago