SVP closes fourth global special situations fund at its $2.85 billion hard cap
Distressed and special situation specialist Strategic Value Partners has held a final close for its fourth special situations fund, hitting its hard cap with $2.85 billion capital commitments
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO equity investors join forces to take on lowly loan CSAs 2 hours ago
- CLO resets poised to return despite wide liability spreads 2 hours ago
- Fund performance: Credit funds end difficult 2022 on a positive note 2 hours ago
- Credit hedge fund returns (February 2023) 2 hours ago
- Credit funds at a glance (February 2023) 2 hours ago
- All Seas closes inaugural mid-market fund at $400 million 1 day ago
- Horizon Kinetics plots fund conversion into CLO ETF 1 day ago
- BC Credit targets $1.25 billion for third opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- MUFG appoints co-heads Emea capital markets 1 day ago
- US private credit default rate rose to 2.06% in Q4, Proskauer reveals 3 days ago