ICG names new head of Asia Pacific in Sydney
Intermediate Capital Group has promoted Sydney-based Ryan Shelswell to head of Asia Pacific, with the change to take effect in July
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New York lifts limit on pension alternatives to 35% 1 hour ago
- They said it: "He is one of the best – at CLOs and poker" 1 hour ago
- Points up front: CLO PM to cheese-maker? You cheddar believe it 1 hour ago
- Credit hedge fund returns (February 2023) 1 hour ago
- "Conditions making deal financing challenging for issuers can harm beneficial terms for investors" 1 hour ago
- All Seas closes inaugural mid-market fund at $400 million 23 hours ago
- Horizon Kinetics plots fund conversion into CLO ETF 23 hours ago
- BC Credit targets $1.25 billion for third opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- MUFG appoints co-heads Emea capital markets 1 day ago
- US private credit default rate rose to 2.06% in Q4, Proskauer reveals 3 days ago