Angel Oak's new fund to invest in CLOs and structured credit
Atlanta-based Angel Oak Capital Advisors has launched a new mutual fund, the Angel Oak UltraShort Income Fund, which will invest in residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities, CLOs, US treasuries and agency debentures, and corporate credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Eurazeo closes direct lending fund at EUR 2.3bn 1 day ago
- Latham & Watkins expands private credit practice with two new hires 1 day ago
- Macquarie hires head of leveraged credit 1 day ago
- Is direct lending on the rebound? - Debtwire Special Report 1 day ago
- Star Mountain closes USD 1.2bn direct lending fund 1 day ago