TCW hits back at sexual harassment claims involving 'terry bathrobe-wearing' MD
TCW has been accused of unfairly dismissing a managing director in retaliation after she reported sexual harassment – but the firm has denied the allegations, on Tuesday saying she was fired for unspecified “compliance violations”
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- SCRS sinks millions in private credit funds 1 day ago
- Testing the water: issuers gauge sterling HY bond demand following 10-year record low 1 day ago
- Maryland pension system commits hundreds of millions to credit funds 2 days ago
- Private equity firm raises USD 750 million for private credit 2 days ago
- Golub expands fundraising in Latin America with new hire 4 days ago