Investec hires to its UK mid-market lending team
James Goût has joined Investec’s middle-market lending team in London after leaving Barclays
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- DLA Piper hires CLO lawyer from Paul Hastings as partner 1 day ago
- Antares adds to new syndicated loans unit with portfolio manager hire from Apex 2 days ago
- CLO industry consortium to tackle Miami Triathlon in aid of cancer charity 2 days ago
- Credit Suisse CLO trader/strategist joins Barclays 2 days ago
- Deutsche Bank European CLO head leaves as bank lines up high profile replacement 2 days ago
- Marathon appoints senior official to lead direct lending business 3 days ago
- Federated Hermes unveils sustainable global IG credit fund 3 days ago
- L Catterton plots credit platform growth with Hunter Point minority stake 3 days ago
- Nomura's private capital unit launches credit interval fund 3 days ago
- Ironshield prepares for distressed opportunities with closed-end fund launch 6 days ago