Private equity firms win mandates to invest $150 million in credit
A US pension fund has tasked two firms, better known for their expertise in the private equity sector, to invest in opportunistic and distressed credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Z Capital hires from DFG and CVC 8 days ago
- Sovereign wealth funds empower direct lenders 13 days ago
- Air Canada pension allocates $110 million to Pretium 15 days ago
- Owl Rock recieves $1 billion allocation from California pension 15 days ago
- LP round up: $5 billion flows to credit as private market allocations increase 26 days ago
- Garfunkelux gaps in as refi points to CDS orphaning 8 hours ago
- Alcentra hires Mulshine as head of US distribution 8 hours ago
- Loomis Sayles promotes deputy CIO to top job 10 hours ago
- Selecta CDS settles with final price above bonds 1 day ago
- Selecta auction on course for mid-range CDS recovery 1 day ago