New York pension fund digs deep for $750 million allocation to credit
A direct lender and a leading distressed debt manager have earned support from the New York State Common Retirement Fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pictet hires private credit heads for France and Dach as it plots 2023 fund launch 2 days ago
- Italian NPLs under spotlight as debt collector spreads blow wider 5 days ago
- Ares senior official joins Vista to lead direct lending 6 days ago
- Structured credit pair among 61 to earn promotion at Carlyle 7 days ago
- Golub becomes 2022's largest mid market CLO issuer by deal volume 7 days ago
- Credit Suisse spreads hit year's new wides less than 1 hour ago
- US manager becomes latest to register triple A CLO ETF 1 hour ago
- Europe regains momentum versus US despite bank concerns 1 day ago
- Credit Suisse slumps in bleak Monday, but high yield name sharply bucks trend 2 days ago
- Manager looks to cut HY exposures in CLO-heavy credit interval fund 2 days ago