Hedge fund manager goes solo after returning Palmer Square seed investment
A long-short credit hedge fund manager and its seed investor have ended their relationship
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: Palmer Square sets highest cover as double B curve inverts 21 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - July 2020 YTD 4 days ago
- US CLO league tables: refis return as Apollo and Citi maintain leads 4 days ago
- CLO pipeline: Redding Ridge plans fourth US CLO since March 15 days ago
- Palmer Square becomes most prolific CLO issuer in 2020 and since March sell-off 21 days ago
- Matalan becomes first Crossover index default in over year 1 hour ago
- HSBC reveals details of its return to SRT issuance through two late-2019 deals 1 hour ago
- Apollo appoints head of leadership development and diversity 1 hour ago
- Apollo plans multi-billion dollar follow up to credit dislocation fund 22 hours ago
- Noble Corp auction date set as low recoveries stack up 1 day ago