Hedge fund manager goes solo after returning Palmer Square seed investment
A long-short credit hedge fund manager and its seed investor have ended their relationship
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: $8 billion of US CLOs listed in record-breaking March 3 days ago
- Palmer Square becomes third manager to tout special static sell-off CLO 8 days ago
- European CLO triple Bs go from 99 to 73 in less than a month 9 days ago
- US CLO double Bs struggle as 2020 deal drops 40 cents in three months 10 days ago
- Palmer Square static CLO reveals funding-cost spike since January 1 month ago
- US credit leads surge tighter on Fed package to close gap with Europe 20 hours ago
- UK partnership raises £2.5 billion for sterling IG fund 1 day ago
- Good Thursday for credit, as Europe gains gusto from US resurrection 1 day ago
- Date set for Whiting Petroleum credit event auction 1 day ago
- Argentina has not triggered repudiation/moratorium credit event, rules DC 1 day ago