Marketplace lending analytics firm adds sales head in New York
PeerIQ, the New York based marketplace lending analytics firm has added a new head of sales, according to sources at the company
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pantheon appoints ex-Star Mountain official as head of global private debt 7 days ago
- Alcentra plugs gaps as CIO leaves the firm 8 days ago
- Former DFG CLO head resurfaces at Silver Rock 14 days ago
- Linklaters adds debt restructuring specialist in Asia 14 days ago
- GSO official to join distressed debt manager Kennedy Lewis 14 days ago
- Goldman Sachs AM merges public and private BDC 20 hours ago
- Pennsylvania pension creates private credit bucket 1 day ago
- No 2020 recession, cyclical bonds will outperform and CLOs won't crash, says BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- First Eagle buys US CLO manager THL Credit 1 day ago
- Danish pension backs green bonds 1 day ago