Texas pension fund hires three managers in $200 million credit allocation
A large pension fund has hired three large credit firms in its quest to increase the size of its non-core fixed income book
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US insurers’ CLO exposure jumped 12% in 2021 amid widening investor base: NAIC 5 days ago
- Michigan pension pledges over $1 billion to three US credit managers 6 days ago
- Europe welcomes four new CLOs in a day after nothing for one month 10 days ago
- Four Euro CLOs emerge with target pricings as early as tomorrow 11 days ago
- 15 CLO managers aim to print European deals as 'aspirational pipeline' forms 19 days ago
- European credit returns to peak covid levels with UK getting pounded 23 hours ago
- Changing streets: private credit official joins Adams Street to build European offering 1 day ago
- Capital Four closes €1.5bn direct lending fund 'more than 90%' deployed and launches successor 1 day ago
- Surge in hedging sends credit spreads to year's wides 3 days ago
- Axa IM reorganises alternatives unit into five streams amid AUM growth 4 days ago