Texas pension fund hires three managers in $200 million credit allocation
A large pension fund has hired three large credit firms in its quest to increase the size of its non-core fixed income book
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Carlyle resets 2022 vintage US CLO 8 days ago
- Carlyle launches European private credit fund for wealthy individuals 14 days ago
- Carlyle and Citi continue reset wave with rework of 2019 US CLO 15 days ago
- Carlyle adds new US CLO 27 days ago
- Captive equity is still an option as Carlyle raises fund 2 months ago
- New AIFMD directive imposes leverage limits for European direct lending 1 hour ago
- UK manager launches new private credit growth fund 4 hours ago
- Boston retirement system hunts for managers for USD 60m allocation to private debt 1 day ago
- Wave of legal hires becomes a tsunami 4 days ago
- Texas-based pension system commits USD 90m to direct lending fund 4 days ago