Macquarie CLO trader set to join new US credit hedge fund manager
A newly-formed credit firm, which was established this year by the former head of securitised debt trading at Macquarie Bank, has made a couple of senior hires ahead of the launch of its debut credit opps fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO equity investors join forces to take on lowly loan CSAs 1 hour ago
- Stunning January rally means CLOs are back in business 1 hour ago
- Points up front: IG liquidity never tasted so good – cheers everyone! 1 hour ago
- "Some CLO managers are asleep at the wheel and surrendering economics without any objection" 1 hour ago
- "Conditions making deal financing challenging for issuers can harm beneficial terms for investors" 1 hour ago
- All Seas closes inaugural mid-market fund at $400 million 23 hours ago
- Horizon Kinetics plots fund conversion into CLO ETF 1 day ago
- BC Credit targets $1.25 billion for third opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- MUFG appoints co-heads Emea capital markets 1 day ago
- US private credit default rate rose to 2.06% in Q4, Proskauer reveals 3 days ago