Macquarie CLO trader set to join new US credit hedge fund manager
A newly-formed credit firm, which was established this year by the former head of securitised debt trading at Macquarie Bank, has made a couple of senior hires ahead of the launch of its debut credit opps fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Brevet Capital names new chief commercial officer 1 day ago
- Maryland pension system allocates USD 30m to private credit 1 day ago
- Tikehau teams up with Singapore-based UOB-Kay Hian for Asian private credit fund 2 days ago
- New Mexico sovereign wealth fund approves another USD 350m for private credit 2 days ago
- Goldman Sachs and Mubadala strike USD 1bn private credit partnership 3 days ago