US manager wins $50 million for new direct lending fund
A credit hedge fund manager known for its investments in distressed credit has won support from a pension fund for a new direct lending strategy
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HPS closes $15.4 billion direct lending fund as deployment hits 60% 7 days ago
- Allianz holds €500 million first close on private credit fund of fund 7 days ago
- BNP Paribas buys majority stake in Dutch mortgage lender 7 days ago
- Golub prints largest reinvesting CLO of 2021 at $950 million 8 days ago
- Monroe hires head of Asia as it opens Seoul office 8 days ago
- Hildene hires business development head from One William Street 19 hours ago
- Credit optimism returns on Evergrande and Fed but big questions loom large 21 hours ago
- Latham & Watkins hires partner in structured finance team 1 day ago
- Deutsche Bank adds credit trading head to US build out 1 day ago
- Real estate panic brings turbulent changeover for credit indices 1 day ago