Magnetar earns $50 million for new energy credit fund
A US pension fund has allocated to a new energy strategy launched by Magnetar Capital
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LP round up: Magnetar and Värde among winners as $3 billion flows to credit 5 months ago
- LP round up: 28 credit managers win $6.6 billion as San Diego carves private credit allocation 7 months ago
- Four managers win lucrative $700 million credit mandate 1 year ago
- LP round-up: Champaign pension raises a glass (or bucket) to private credit 2 years ago
- Magnetar wins $400 million for illiquid credit mandate 2 years ago
- Carlyle appoint former Goldman executive as CEO 14 hours ago
- Credit Rendezvous: Make yourself comfortable, there’s a storm coming 3 days ago
- FS and Portfolio Advisors join forces to create $73bn asset manager 3 days ago
- Brigade teams up with UBP for long-short credit Ucits fund 4 days ago
- Senior credit origination head joins Oaktree in London 4 days ago