Peripheral government bonds boost credit fund managers
TwentyFour Asset Management among European funds posting strong returns on ECB action
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Thomas Cook is a lesson for CLOs on unsecured bonds, says TwentyFour AM 17 days ago
- They said it: "CLO Euribor floors are in the money" 1 month ago
- TwentyFour boosts credit team with New York analyst hire 5 months ago
- Demonised triple Bs could outshine angelic neighbours 7 months ago
- Look to European bank sub debt for yield, says TwentyFour 3 years ago
- Credit traders' kickstand: curves in focus as market overcomes mid-week wobble 2 days ago
- US pension injects $300 million into mezzanine debt and high yield 2 days ago
- CVC adds Alcentra official to investor relations team in London 2 days ago
- Emerging markets specialist Albright sells minority stake to Goodhart 3 days ago
- Anti-CDS tactics enter European bond market as high yield pipeline builds 3 days ago