Peripheral government bonds boost credit fund managers
TwentyFour Asset Management among European funds posting strong returns on ECB action
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US and Europe diverge on credit spreads and more 2 months ago
- ‘Hoard credit’ says PM as markets swing 4 months ago
- Euro CLO volume could beat €25 billion consensus in 2020, says TwentyFour 6 months ago
- Largescale triple C downgrades 'look inevitable' due to loan performance, says TwentyFour 9 months ago
- Thomas Cook is a lesson for CLOs on unsecured bonds, says TwentyFour AM 10 months ago
- Ex-Morgan Stanley CLO head joins blockchain firm to "change world of finance" 2 days ago
- Curve trades in focus as US high yield surges tighter 2 days ago
- Distressed to the nines: Noble joins CDX HY default tally 2 days ago
- Banks and high yield corps lead charge as results prompt European rally 3 days ago
- PennantPark and Pantheon launch private credit joint venture 4 days ago