Peripheral government bonds boost credit fund managers
TwentyFour Asset Management among European funds posting strong returns on ECB action
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Largescale triple C downgrades 'look inevitable' due to loan performance, says TwentyFour 1 month ago
- Thomas Cook is a lesson for CLOs on unsecured bonds, says TwentyFour AM 2 months ago
- They said it: "CLO Euribor floors are in the money" 3 months ago
- TwentyFour boosts credit team with New York analyst hire 7 months ago
- Demonised triple Bs could outshine angelic neighbours 9 months ago
- Goldman Sachs AM merges public and private BDC 21 hours ago
- Pennsylvania pension creates private credit bucket 1 day ago
- No 2020 recession, cyclical bonds will outperform and CLOs won't crash, says BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- First Eagle buys US CLO manager THL Credit 1 day ago
- Danish pension backs green bonds 1 day ago